Qilu is committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. Qilu does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This policy discloses the privacy practices for the Qilu Web site. We use the information we collect about you from the Qilu Web site to process orders and maintain a relationship with you throughout the use of our products and services. This policy explains how your personal information is protected. It is our intent to give you as much control as possible over your privacy and personal information and the use we make of it in our business. This policy is subject to change, so please check back from time to time to sc
How does Qilu use my information?
We collect personal information to help us provide a high quality user experience, and to aid Qilu in understanding our customers better. Qilu does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. The personal information you choose to give us allows Qilu to process and fulfill your request for a free trial of the Qilu Training Center. We also use that information should you choose to order our products and services to process and complete your order and notify you of your order status.
- We use the personal information you give us to provide you with up-to-date information about Qilu products and services.
- We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about important changes in functionality to the Web site, new Qilu services and products, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- When you provide us with personal information to enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Qilu or its partners, we use this information to administer the contest and notify winners. We store all information relating to such contests and promotions.
- We will deliver targeted advertisements or promotions to our customers using the personal information you give us. We do not allow advertisers to have access to individual account information. These advertisements are usually banner ads and promotional E-mails.
- We also research our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information you give us in our online survey tool. We compile and analyze this information on an aggregate or anonymous basis.
- We use the IP addresses we collect to report aggregate or anonymous information to our advertisers.
Who collects information?
Does Qilu share my information?
Other than as stated in this policy, Qilu does not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your permission. Read the following sections to learn more.
Qilu may also disclose your information where disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property rights, the users’ rights, or others’ rights. In the same way, Qilu will disclose information when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law or to comply with a legal process served on Qilu or its Web site. We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that we must act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Qilu, its Web site, or the public.
How does Qilu protect your credit card and financial information?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your credit card and financial account information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your financial or credit card information. We do not make this information available to anyone without your permission. We may provide statistical data on our customers to advertisers, partners, vendors, and other reputable third parties. This data is comprised of aggregate or anonymous data only, which does not contain any personally identifiable information. For example, we will not disclose that you purchased a specific product, but we might disclose statistics on how many customers have purchased a specific product. When you enter credit card information on our Web site, we transmit the information in encrypted format, using industry standard, secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data
You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data (“Consent Withdrawal”). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent
We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can.
If you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, please note that if you are in the EU the GDPR gives you the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
Log Files: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record certain information your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
How long we store your Personal Data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or it is reasonably needed for the purposes set out in How We Use Your Personal Data and Why unless you request that we remove your Personal Data as described in Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data. We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably need to use it for these purposes unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes). This may include keeping your Personal Data after you have deactivated your account for the period of time needed for us to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
What are cookies and how does Qilu use them?